An invitation for parents and guardians…
“Helping your child succeed” is the theme of our first Parent Summit of 2020, so save the date: Saturday, January 18, from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., in the Ortega High School Gym, 520 Chaney Street, Lake Elsinore, CA 92530.
Here is a sample of rotating workshop topics to be provided:
- College Readiness—will my child be prepared?
- Application for student aid (or FAFSA) information
- Cyberbullying prevention
- Positive parenting and other parent resources
- The E.S.S.E.N.C.E. of adolescence, and why kids get sicker-quicker
- Parent connections through Infinite Campus Portal…and more!
Registration is recommended, please click the following link or copy it into your browser to register: https://leusdparentengagement2019.sched.com/
We’ll provide breakfast, lunch and childcare; translation services will also be provided.
If you have questions, please telephone 951-253-7115.